Can I place a custom order?
- To place a custom arrangement order that is not listed on our website, please contact us through our contact form or email email@example.com.
What payment methods do you accept?
- We accept every major credit cards and secure 3rd party services, including PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Amazon Pay, and more. See our Checkout for more.
How can I track my order?
- Please be sure to include your email or phone number when you place your order. Your Tracking is sent to the email address you provide with the order and can be tracked via UPS.
What happens if my arrangement arrives damaged?
- We understand that damages may occur during the shipping process. If your arrangement arrives damaged, contact us within 24-48 hours. Please email us your order number, full name, address, a description of what happened, and photos of your damaged package to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team will review and resolve the issue.
What if my packaged was lost or I never received it?
- We are not liable for any products lost or damaged during shipping. If your package was lost or you never received the package, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim. If the issue is not resolved with the shipment carrier, please email us with your order number at email@example.com and proof of the goods being lost or damaged. After evaluation, we will notify you of the approval or rejection to receive a replacement or store credit.
What are eternity roses?
Eternity roses are real roses that are carefully dehydrated and preserved to maintain its original form. The roses are carefully cultivated until it reaches full bloom and then they are picked. Using a special proprietary and delicate process, the petals are treated with dye to offer rich vibrant colors. Lastly, the roses go through a dehydration process for preservation.
How long do the roses last?
- Pretti Petals roses last at least a year or longer with minimal care. With proper maintenance, they can last up to 3 years.
How can I take care of the roses?
- Keep the arrangement in a room-temperature environment, away from direct light or sunlight. Lightly dust the roses every few months to prevent dust from gathering. Do not water the roses. More information here.
Are the roses safe for the environment?
- All the roses arrangements are naturally preserved and safe for the environment.
How are the roses packaged?
- The roses are arranged in boxes and securely protected with bubble wrap, ready to be shipped.
How long will it take to receive my order?
- All of our products are shipped out of Los Angeles.
- Standard U.S. Shipping: 2-5 Business Days
- International Shipping varies depending on distance
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Where do you ship to?
- Pretti Petals wants you and your loved ones to be able to enjoy our roses no matter where you are located. We are proud to offer our arrangements worldwide.
For any other questions not listed above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.